||Tiger Resort Leisure & Entertainment, Inc. (Okada Manila)
||Officer – Procurement Systems
|SCOPE AND RANGE
||The Officer, Procurement Systems is responsible for maintenance of the data within the procurement system; including the vendor pricing, purchasing profiles, item master, business processes and reporting.
- To provide technical support on systems used by PSCD.
- To supervise the performance of the Procurement Systems Coordinators and provide training and coaching.
- Responsible for systems training for Redrock users and Business Process team.
- To ensure process and systems efficiency.
- To reduce technical issues on systems through identification and implementation of improvement plans.
- To liaise with relevant teams and track any technical issues on systems used by PSCD. Manage and perform escalations as needed to ensure that technical issues and requests are handled effectively and efficiently.
- To maintain data integrity by implementing necessary checks and controls prior to data upload in the systems.
- To understand the system process and map against the business process and vice versa
- To reconcile any discrepancies between business and system processes.
- To act as “Project Champion” or super user for all systems used by or affecting PSCD processes.
- To manage all change requests for systems used by or affecting PSCD processes including analysis and UAT.
- To spearhead the communication of changes related to PSCD systems and/or process.
- To issue daily reports on changes to the Item Master
- Ensure that filing of documents are done in accordance with the company policies and procedure. Must be organized and neatly labeled.
- Established procedures are to be adhered to at any given time.
- Any deviations are to be reported discreetly and immediately.
- Report any irregularities to superior as soon as possible.
- Ensure work area is clean and presentable. Check maintenance of all equipment and request repair for all damage immediately.
- All written and electronic documentation must be completed consistently on a daily basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/IT or other related field from an accredited college or university is required.
- Two (2) years minimum work history with supervisory function is preferred.
- With Procurement Background
- ITIL certified, preferred
- PEX certified, preferred
- PMP certified, preferred
- Experience with IT Application Support and/or Project Management is preferred.
- Must be computer experienced and proficient in Excel and Word. Experience with Visio preferred.
- Mathematically inclined with a logical and analytical mind.
- Must be able to type at least 50 words per minute.
||Fluent in English (oral and written) and local language (Tagalog)
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to work with others.
- A good communicator who is approachable and enthusiastic.
- Must be able to agree and accept accountability for results.
- Hard working and able to work overtime if required.
||New Seaside Drive, Paranaque City 1701 Metro Manila
||Interested applicants may send their CVs directly to : email@example.com