||Tiger Resort Leisure & Entertainment, Inc. (Okada Manila)
||Officer – Contract Management
|SCOPE AND RANGE
||The Officer – Contract Management is responsible for supporting contract administration and management activities within TRLEI with an emphasis on undertaking ongoing contract management after the contract establishment phase.
- Maintain ongoing contracts management register
- Support successful management and administration of significant contracts by developing effective relationships with key suppliers, BUs and supporting the supplier/buyer interface
- Work with members of Procurement and Strategic Sourcing, BUs, suppliers to contribute to the successful achievement and implementation of all contracts
- Ensure contract compliance and monitor vendor performance
- Work with all stakeholders both internal and external on contract issues with the goal to resolve
- Undertake market research and analysis
- Review proposals, interpret and draft contract agreements to correctly reflect the essence of the scope of work and negotiations
- Incorporating best practice guidelines, performance indicators and monitoring and reporting compliance for all projects undertaken
- Identify, issue and execute confidentiality and Non-Disclosure agreements where applicable
- Organize and communicate negotiation results to Management and ensure legal adequacy
- Train and supervise Contract Management Coordinators on contract management related systems and processes.
- To capture, track, record and analyze contract performance statistics
- To coordinate with Supplier Relationship Management team, Strategic Sourcing and Procurement teams on performance of vendors
- To provide reports as scheduled on vendor performance
- Ensure that filing of documents are done in accordance with the company policies and procedure.
- Established procedures are to be adhered to at any given time.
- Ensure work area is clean and presentable. Check maintenance of all equipment and request repair for all damage immediately.
- All written and electronic documentation must be completed consistently on a daily basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- Three (3) years minimum work history with supervisory experience is required
- Knowledge of the commercial an legal aspects of procurement contracts including basic understanding of contract law
- Knowledge of the strategic and tactical issues in supplier selection
- Knowledge of the format and obligations of procurement contracts
- Must be computer experienced and adept at Excel and Word.
- Ability to identify risk and critically analyze problems to identify solutions.
- Must be able to type at least 50 words per minute.
||Fluent in English (oral and written) and local language (Tagalog)
||New Seaside Drive, Paranaque City 1701 Metro Manila
||Interested applicants may send their CVs directly to : email@example.com