||Tiger Resort Leisure & Entertainment, Inc. (Okada Manila)
||Assistant Manager Procurement – Services
|SCOPE AND RANGE
||This position is responsible for assisting the Manager Procurement Services with the day to day oversight of the team, providing guidance to the junior staff and managing service categories as assigned.
- Source, negotiate the required goods and services for the organization by employing best practices and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Establish supply agreements based on negotiated goods and services in accordance with SOPs of the organization
- Assist with implementation of negotiated contracts and monitor performance
- Participate in supplier reviews and provide feedback and recommendations for improvement
- Conduct weekly reporting exercises to monitor the backorders, late deliveries and open purchase requisitions awaiting processing
- Monitor implementation of company standards across the team and all BUs
- Research new sources, recommend changes to standards as applicable
- Conduct evaluations and coaching for team members
- Prepare capital expenditure data and quotations for the BUs as required.
- Assume Procurement Manager’s duties in his absence.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain or other relevant discipline is required
- Recognized professional accreditation from CIPS or ISM such as CPM/CPSM or the equivalent is preferred
At least 4 years experience in procurement with one year in a supervisory position.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Analytical and logical skills are required
- Experience with Microsoft Office and ERP is required
- Ability to work with others and develop good relationships is a must
||Fluent in English (oral and written) and local language (Tagalog)
||New Seaside Drive, Paranaque City 1701 Metro Manila
||Interested applicants may send their CVs directly to : email@example.com